Thursday, June 28, 2007

June 27th


:::FotoCap : View from Jefferson Park

Not much to report this week. Clay Street is closed to all traffic. River Street is open only to local traffic. Utility work is being done on Clay Street. The ground floor continues to be prepped for the concrete pour. I met one of the RiverClay salespeople, Monica, while taking the weekly panoramic. She says that they will have waiver forms at the sales office shortly if anyone wants to walk the construction site. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Fred -

I just went into contract on a unit at RiverClay this week. Surprisingly enough on the third floor as well! I have been creating a discussion group for all future residents here:

http://groups.google.com/group/riverclay

I found your blog through a google search...hope you don't mind me linking to your blog. Feel free to join the Google Group I created. I hope to get many more residents to sign up at the next "gathering".

Freddy Fred said...

Thanks for the linkage. We need more Buckeyes in the building! Go Scarlet and Gray!